HI, I’M NEW!
I’m Marwa. A 20 year old, aspiring children’s author and playwright, from London. I fill up my time with bookish things and have an ever-growing TBR pile beside my bed. Did I mention I love to read? I believe my love for stories began when my primary school teacher lent me my first ‘chapter book.’ You may have heard of it: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe! I cuddled up on the sofa and for the very first time experienced MAGIC. From there, the local library became my second home. (Check out My Reading History)
So it made complete sense that I would start a blog where I can talk about all the bookish things I desire. Welcome to Untidy Bookshelf!
My (current) favourite books:
- Peter and Alice by John Logan
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- The Rental Hearts and Other Fairytales by Kirsty Logan
- Just Kids by Patti Smith.
- The Colour Purple by Alice Walker
- The Thing Around Your Neck by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie